TrackStar Grand Tourer
$ 27,990.00 $
The TrackStar Grand Tourer (GT) is a uniquely designed fibreglass moulded, rear slide out kitchen, forward folding camper trailer on a heavy duty off road chassis with quad shock independent suspension system. We know that is a mouthful of a sentence. To explain, the main body of the camper is a fully enclosed fibreglass pod with a forward folding lid that becomes your bed. When the lid is folded forward you have a large dinning area with internal storage cupboards that can convert to a second double bed if required. The unique design of this camper is the rear hatch kitchen which means you have a lot of room for camping or entertaining under the annex as it is “clear or empty ” down the side of the camper and it wraps around the camper in an “L” shape with your kitchen out of the way. Main tent and kitchen annex is still an achievable setup in under ten minutes.
We have many GT’s throughout the state living the dream in tough conditions, so it is capable, yet it is fairly plush inside for “glamping”.
All Grand Tourers are built to order so generally allow twelve weeks for the production process.
Finance available for easy repayments from around $100 per week and from as low as 6.99% T.A.P
TENT & ANNEX:
- Treated and seasoned canvas. Full “L” shaped wrap around to rear annex, sidewalls, and side skirts all in 15OZ treated canvas.
- Annex roof over rear kitchen attached to main tent permanently – 4 sq m of living approximately.
- All screens with midge proof netting. All windows double blinded for opening from inside or out.
- 2 piece Poly floor with velcro edging for attachment to annex. No t-nuts on tent or annex poles all supplied with new style “click lock poly moulded” easy up fittings.
Optional extra large ensuite or storage room with zip and velcro attachment to annex.
- Rear mounted full slide out stainless steel kitchen.
- 3 burner SMEV Stove with smoked glass lid.
- LED light over stove burners.
- SMEV sink with tap & smoked glass lid.
- Flip over stainless steel tray for extra bench or BBQ space.
- Kitchen has 12v power outlet and twin USB socket outlet.
- Storage draws x 3.
- Storage shelf bins x 3.
- Second smaller fridge slide or space for optional air conditioning unit at rear of camper in kitchen hatch.
- 12v electric water pump to kitchen sink 130 litre water tank.
- Water level monitor mounted in camper with main battery/control management unit.
- Quality sensor/sender unit in tank.
INTERNAL & ELECTRICAL FEATURES:
- Giant main bed with high density foam mattress.
“Club Lounge” Dinning room seating extra comfortable with shaped back rests in black leather like fabric – looks great and wipes easily
- Extra camper body height makes for better ergonomic seating height and more storage under seats.
- Table is removable from camper to use outside if required and converts to make large sofa bed.
- Larger internal cupboards with and quality timber laminate throughout interior.
- 2 x 100 amp hour AGM quality batteries.
- High end OZ Charge RV & Marine battery charger / power supply unit fitted
- LED Lighting throughout interior with fitted switching – 4 x LED strip lights on internal main camper poles
- Additional doorway coutesy light. All switching in doorway for easy access
- Internal power – 2x 12v power sockets and twin USB Outlet
- Extra large front aluminimum power coated tough storage box with slide out draw – you will love these they are LED strip illuminated and box has power outlet.
- Extra Large aluminium powder coated ventilated fridge slide box – designed to take upto 80 litre fridges Switchable LED strip lighting and power outlet in here also of course.
CHASSIS & SUSPENSION:
- The Grand Tourer is a semi-offroad camper on an off road chassis.
- Second generation suspension upgrade on trailing arms based on thousands of “development” kilometres.
- Continuous welded one piece chassis is gusseted and fishplate reinforced at all stress points to give you and us piece of mind.
- Fully independent twin shock and coil suspension.
- Suspension components are torque set, thread locked and nylon nutted. We double nut some suspension components to “anti-rattle” the camper
- 2 x jerry can holders and 2 x 9kg gas bottle holders or 1 x 9kg gas bottle and a generator plate with lugs for lockdown is a no cost option.
- Anderson Plug fitted to front of trailer for vehicle or solar charging of camper batteries.
- Fibreglass gel coated moulded main body and box – long life and light weight.
- Main camper is a fully enclosed fibreglass pod with a forward folding lid that becomes your bed